A TOUCH OF CALI FASHION & DESIGN RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us within 15 days of receipt in its original condition.
#1 call 562-577-2059 and let us know your issue.
#2 If the A TOUCH OF CALI product you receive differs materially from what you ordered, if the goods are otherwise flawed, then you may return the product for a full refund, within 15 days of receiving your product.
#3 If the item has been worn or washed or has been customized, we are unable to return the product,
#4 If a return is necessary, depending on the nature of the return a postal service charge may be applied to your return.
#5 Call or text customer service 562-577-2059 to discuss your return so that we can be ready to receive the items properly. Please return the item(s) via a traceable or insured method to prevent the package from being lost in the mail. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in postal transit.
Can you return a custom-made item?
Due to their unique nature, custom made items are ineligible for return or exchange unless they are damaged during production or shipping.
- What items are final sale?
- . The following items are considered “Final Sale” and cannot be exchanged in-store: items that are custom made, custom designed, bodysuits, dresses, shoes, and Sale Items
These items are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
Can I exchange items?
We do not offer exchanges, but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy, then just repurchase any available item(s) on our site.
Should I know anything else about the Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- We reserve the right to delay a refund until items are actually received based on credible concerns surrounding potential fraud.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
#1. An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
#2. An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
We reserve the right to change, modify, remove or substitute without notice any products or information shown on the website from time to time. Prices and availability are subject to change.